Remote - Exeter
Proven Automation testing experience
Working within multi-disciplinary teams
Commercial experience within a Agile environment
This role will be working within the Digital Delivery Centre within the emergency services sector.
You will be working with one of our teams in the area of Urgent & Emergency care, working primarily on the front end of the system in order to develop new user-facing features.
* Deliver against sprint goal
* Participate in agile sprint ceremonies
* Use automated and exploratory test case design techniques and tools in an agile
* Use tools used for test automation, including bespoke, open source and commercial
tools for functional and integration, non-functional and/or data process testing,
including those that require coding skills in order to build a test framework.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* Mentor other team members in order to develop their skills and knowledge in test
automation and CI/CD pipelines.
* Strong in writing unit, integration, end-to-end, smoke tests for any type of back-end and front-end component or system
* Proficient in back-end and front-end development technologies, e.g. Python, Java, TypeScript, etc.
* Experience with continuous delivery, continuous deployment and automation
* Be a Shell script ninja
* Knowledge and understanding of the application containerisation
* Proficient in Kubernetes and Terraform
* Experience with the Cloud, especially AWS
* Proven record of using Test-Driven Development (TDD)