Automation Tester - Manchester - Permanent - Up to £40k
Talent International is working in partnership wuth an organiastion based in Manchester that is looking to recruit an Automation Tester on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will work closely with other members of the IT department in order to increase the Automation presence within the organiastion.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Using automation platforms in oreder toautomate manual activity and processes;
- Lead on the development of niche in house tools;
- Liaising with various stakeholders in order to build APIs for their services.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Automation principles such as Git or Jenkins;
- Building or consuming APIs.
This role offers a base salary of up to £40 000 (depending on experience) and an attractive benefits package including a bonus and pension.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to conduct interviews online as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your updated CV.