Automation Tester - Manchester - Permanent - Up to £65k
Talent International is working in partnership with a Manchester based organisation that is looking to recruit an Automation Tester on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join as the company undergoes a period of unprecedented growth. In addition, you will ensure that the company's focus on quality is maintained.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the definition and documentation of test approaches ensuring quality is maintained;
- Enhancing existing stories with acceptance test criteria, working with the team to define a successful story completion;
- Working closely with developers in order to complete reviews.
In addition, you will ensure that defect tickets which have been raised have enough quality to be worked on.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience of the full software development life cycle;
- Previously worked in agile environments;
Experience of working with API's is also preferable and if you have previously worked within in financial organisations.
This role offers a base salary of up to £65k, and an attractive benefits package including a pension and healthcare.
Interviews will be conducted online and if successful you will work remotely until it is safe to work in the office.