Automation Tester - Manchester - Up to £40k (dependent on candidate experience)
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit an Automation Tester on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in testing the organisations applications and leading on any amendments which need to be made.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the review and analysis of documents ensuring that any requirements - both business and technical - are fully appreciated;
- Ensuring that any test documentation is prepared to the highest standard;
- Performing testing of the highest quality and raising any issues which may arise.
In addition, you will be expected to carry out regression and, when needed, automation testing.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates;
- Experience of testing large websites;
- Knowledge of Jira, SQL and automated testing tools.
Knowledge of the software development lifecycle is expected as well.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
This role will be on site - the offices are set up for Covid working and social distancing regulations are in effect. If restrictions are tightened, then remote working will be offered.