Automation Tester - Permanent - Manchester - up to £40k package + benefits
Are you concerned about the impact of the current climate on your role or have you already been affected by it?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development, we are working in partnership with a leading online organisation that is looking to recruit an Automation Tester on a permanent basis.
Currently undergoing a period of unprecedented growth and are seeking to expand their team based in Manchester.
Accommodating no-contact interviews through telephone & Skype so you can stay safe.
The successful candidate will play a key role in delivering software solutions to the wider business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the documentation of test approaches in order to ensure that each given solution's quality is maintained;
- Working closely with the organisation in order to manage user acceptance testing;
- Working closely with developers to perform feature completion reviews.
- Development will be conducted across multiple platforms including web, mobile, desktop and services using the C# language in conjunction with the Selenium testing framework.
- Commercial software development experience in C#.
- Software testing experience of web/mobile systems.
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience writing SQL to query databases.
- Working with software testers to transition manual test scripts into automated tests.
In addition, you will be responsible for developing and extending automated test suits to regression test RESTful API services.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of the full software development life cycle;
- Previously worked in agile teams;
- Experience and be comfortable at liaising with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation..
This would be a good opportunity for a developer who is interested in making a move into test
This position offers a competitive salary package + bonus + benefit
Accommodating initial working from home and no delays in onboarding new starters, apply now for an immediate response