Automation Tester - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £50k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading financial organisation that is looking to recruit an Automation Tester on a permanent basis.
My client, is currently undergoing a period of unprecedented growth and are seeking to expand their team based in Manchester. The successful candidate will play a key role in delivering software solutions to the wider business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the documentation of test approaches in order to ensure that each given solution's quality is maintained;
- Working closely with the organisation in order to manage user acceptance testing;
- Working closely with developers to perform feature completion reviews.
In addition, you will be responsible for developing and extending automated test suits to regression test RESTful API services.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of the full software development life cycle;
- Previously worked in agile teams;
- Experience and be comfortable at liaising with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development.
This position offers a base salary of up to £50 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits such as a bonus and attractive benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you or anyone is interested, please send a copy of your CV