- Large scale public sector digital transformation project.
- Initial 6-month contract, outside IR35 & Remote.
- Ownership of automated test scripts (around Python)
- £300 - £350 p/d
Working on a large public sector digital transformation programme, we are urgently looking for Software Test Engineer to join this civil service organisation. This opportunity for software Tester with an automation background and experience writing automated test scripts and an expert working knowledge of a development languages - .Python - Azure platforms.
Skills you will need
- Proven experience in testing software & web applications - Python.
- Significant understanding of the development & testing life cycles.
- Cross-platform testing experience (Web, Mobile & Tablet).
- Previous background in a non-functional testing role (performance, resilience etc.) would be handy as well.
- Understanding of Agile (Scrum/Waterfall) methodologies.
- Ideally a coding background
- Windows/Azure platform experience
**Automated testing experience within the public sector preferred**
- Understand the product requirements and ensure that test strategy is devised in a manner that confirms to specification.
- Design, develop and create automated test scripts & test cases, executing and maintaining test suites and result analysis. Implementing the use of automated tools suites.
- Conduct functional, Regression and Usability testing.
- Report defects with detailed clarity and by using defect tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Prepare and present comprehensive test reports. Adopt and maintain existing automation QA framework and CI process.
Please click and apply to hear more.