· Large scale public sector digital transformation project.
· Initial 6-month contract, INSIDE IR35 & Remote £450 - £550 p/d
· Ownership of automated test scripts - Oracle, Jira, Jenkins, SQL.
· This is an SC Cleared role - Please only apply with valid SC Clearance.
Working on a large public sector digital transformation programme, we are urgently looking for a Software Test Engineer to join this civil service organisation. This is an opportunity for a Software Tester with an automation background and experience writing automated test scripts and an expert working knowledge of a development languages Jira, Jenkins and SQL. Ideally someone with knowledge of testing Oracle Apex.
Working within an Agile Product team, you will have had experience working closely with Bas, Developers, Architects and User Researches. The project will be adding a module of new functionality to an existing working Oracle solution which includes a UI (written in Oracle Apex).
Skills you will need
Required Skills and Experience:
* Hands-on experience in configuring Jenkins Agents for testing
* Integrating Jira, Jenkins and PL-SQL scripts for automated testing and reporting
* Hands-on development of automation script pipelines using Jenkins.
* Strong knowledge of testing tools and collaboration tools or equivalent
* Proven hands-on Automation Test Analyst experience with responsibility for identification of test scenarios, creation and execution of test scripts and test cases including test data.
· Understand the product requirements and ensure that test strategy is devised in a manner that confirms to specification
· Design, develop and create automated test scripts & test cases, executing and maintaining test suites and result analysis. Implementing the use of automated tools suites.