AWS Data Engineer | Senior Data Engineer | Data Architect | AWS |
Talent International have the utmost privilege of working alongside one of the most exciting consultancies in the country. My client help's their customers modernize technology, reimagine process and transform experiences. They are NOT a top 4 consultancy, meaning you will have a great work/life balance, immense training opportunities and a great list of blue chip customers to work for.
What will YOU be doing?
In this role you will design and build AWS data platforms for dynamic, world leading clients. You will be responsible for creating and developing new pipelines taking data from a variety of different sources and transforming them into data that will power their workflows forwards. You will also provide the software development team datasets that will be integrated into their applications and services in a scalable way. This is a varied, technical role for someone who wants the opportunity to build solutions from scratch and enjoys solving challenges.
If successful YOU will have the following:
- Have a hands-on design and devlopment background in AWS, across a wide range of AWS services
- Experience of AWS tools (e.g Athena, Redshift, Glue, EMR)
- Deep expertise in the design, creation, management, and business use of large datasets, across a variety of data platforms
- Being well versed with Data Structures & algorithms
- Have excellent business and communication skills to work with business owners to understand data requirements, and to build ETL to ingest the data into the data lake
- Be an expert at designing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low-cost solutions to flow data from production systems into the data lake.
- Above all, be passionate about working with vast data sets and someone who loves to bring datasets together to answer business questions and drive growth.
Benefits package YOU will be including in:
- Medical and Dental Care
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- 22 days annual leave