Azure Systems Administrator (6 month contract)
£325-£425 a day
Are you looking to sink your teeth into a pivotal role within a growing SaaS Operations team ? Are you excited by the tech space and want to join an innovative, market leading organization? Do you want to work for a fast-paced global company? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we want to hear from you!
Who are you?
An experienced Azure and Windows Systems Administrator who understands how to manage, patch and upgrade systems infrastructure, has experience working within a Security and Compliance controlled environment. We are looking for an Administrator who is comfortable in working with Software Systems to support an existing team while we are improving our customer management automation.
- 5+ Years' experience as an Azure Administrator
- Azure AZ-400 and/or AZ/104 or equivalent
- Cloud Experience - Experience supporting and managing Public Azure Clouds with Azure Web Service and Sql Server
- Operating Systems - You must have An excellent working knowledge of Windows being able to perform configurations on these environments without help.
- Virtualization Experience - You must be comfortable using Virtualized Machines on an Azure Environment
- Networking - Basic Network knowledge of TCPIP, DNS, DHCP and VLANS, what they mean and their practical uses.
- Monitoring Systems - You must have a good working knowledge of configuring and using Monitoring Systems on Azure
- ITIL - You must understand the basic principles of ITIL, including Change Management, Problem Management and Incident Management.
- Problem Analysis - You must be able to take on a Technical problem that we are facing in our Application and Infrastructure stack and restore service according to play books.
- Security & Compliance - You must have practical experience operating in a compliance and security monitored environment, we operate PCI DSS, SOC2, HIPAA and ISO 27001.