A global client of mine, based in Brussels are looking for an Azure Administrator for an initial 6 month contract with the option to extend.
* Building out resources in Azure Cloud Services, designing and building cloud infrastructure that conforms to best practices and meets business requirements. This involves the building of Servers (Windows and Linux). Setting up storage accounts. Network Security groups, Web Application Firewalls, Load Balancers.
* Monitoring all the on-premises and cloud network infrastructure and ensuring that configurations are up to date and backed up.
* Managing Azure resources with either PowerShell scripts or Azure CLI.
* At least 1 years' experience in a similar Cloud networking, Azure Administrator or Systems Support role with an understanding and hand-on experience of Cloud integration within Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS.
* Knowledge of managing Azure resources with either PowerShell scripts or Azure CLI.
* Have broad cross-functional infrastructure experience, including Microsoft products, Storage, Networks, Firewalls, Security, WAF, Hyper-V, SQL, Office365.