I am working with a global client going through a large digital transformation moving the company to Azure, they require Azure data consultants to join on-going projects.
Candidates must have experience in Azure Data Platforms involving some or all of the following areas:
- Architecting, designing and implementing a data warehouse on Azure using Azure HDInsight, Azure Data Factory, ADLS, Databricks, Cosmos DB, SQL Server, SQL DWH, Analytics Service, Event Hubs, KeyVault and other Azure services
- Designing, orchestrating and implementing highly performant, scalable and re-usable data ingestion and transformation pipelines across Azure components and services
- Designing and implementing Event based and streaming data ingestion and processing using Azure PaaS services
- Data ingestion, data engineering and/or data curation using native Azure services or tools available in Azure Marketplace
- Designing and implementing data governance, data cataloguing and data lineage solutions using tools such as Azure Data Catalog, Informatica Data Catalog
- Developing physical data models in MongoDB, Cassandra, SQL DWH, CosmosDB, ...etc.
- Developing APIs
- Have worked in agile delivery teams with DevOps ways of working to continuously deliver iterative deployments with experience in using Jira, Git Repositories, Confluence, or similar
- Have had experience in data migration activities in the past including migration strategy and approach, source and target system discovery, analysis, mapping, development and reconciliation Your service line
This opportunity will be initially working from home and moving to a mix of remote and onsite, interviews slots are next week so contact ASAP to be considered.