- West Midlands, England
- £400 - £525 per annum
- Job Type
- Eleanor George
- 27 days ago
Are you a brilliant Azure Database Developer looking for a new opportunity in the West Mids.?
This is a great opportunity to be involved in a large digital transformation programme of work
Working as part of an agile, multi-disciplinary digital product team - in a .Net environment
You'll be able to show technical leadership and take an active role in making sure you build things the right way, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
- Azure SQL ( Azure Cosmos )
- Azure Service Bus & Azure Service Fabric
- Demonstrable experience in coding complex SQL stored procedures and user-defined functions
- Database performance optimisation experience
- CI/CD pipeline and GitHub experience
- ETL tools ( SSIS )
- Relational database modelling understanding
- Data warehouse experience
- Data security and governance experience
- C#/TDD ('nice to have')
- PowerShell ('nice to have')
- Azure elastic queries understanding ('nice to have')
- PowerBI ('nice to have')
- Experience of working with different data sources (e.g. SQL, Cosmos, XML, JSON, CSV, PSV)
If this is you, apply to day.