£350 - £400
Azure Support Engineer
Have you got experience with service transition from delivery phase to BAU? Our client is looking for a experiecned engineer to support users and systems during the transition.
The overall aim of the programme is to modernise and scale-up the systems and components of the organisation removing legacy constraints and providing solution architectures that will support usage increase of the service. Demonstratable experience of operating within support functions in large organizations and scaling up customer support capability are necessary to deliver these services.
The service provider will be the first point of contact for internal users that interact with the shared platforms (CRM and API Gateways). Colleagues will have a variety of ways that they can contact the ELS Desk; self-service portal & email as well as directly via Service Now - being the primary channel. We expect the you to demonstrate flexibility and ability to learn new platform configuration capabilities as the platforms develop.
There is an expectation to deliver services collaboratively with the Service Operations and Support teams to ensure that our users requirements are met. This service provision will be accountable for maintaining services in a fast-paced, pressurised environment. It is required to demonstrate a strong customer focus, professionalism, flexibility and commitment to delivery of outcomes.
The services will be expected to:
- Deliver high quality support services for a range of IT systems and services, some of which are business critical.
- Handle incidents and requests from a diverse user base of key internal and some external stakeholders across the organization
- Centrally manage and administer accounts that are used by internal user of the platforms.
- Make extensive use of the organisations IT Toolset for Incident and Problem Management, request fulfilment, reporting and tracking of Service Levels.
- Diagnose and triage customer incidents/requests using a variety of applications and processes.
- Providing data-rich reports to the user support lead as and when required.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders and users to help understand their business requirements and priorities.
- Ensure all queries are resolved within agreed timescales to meet SLAs.