Azure Group Policy Engineer
3-month Contract - Up to £370pd
(SC clearance essential)
My client is a prestigious organisation looking for an Azure Group Policy Consultant to offer added support to their current projects throughout the business.
- Managing Wan, LAN, VPN
- Working closely with the active directory - ADFS, ADS&S
- Domain Controllers
- Group Policy (GPM console)
- Integration between desktop and messaging
- Experience of producing HLD/LLD documents
Skills & Experience
- Expert in using and troubleshooting group policies
- Working closely with both local and Azure AD
- Strong experience working on Domain Controllers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity or feel you have the relevant skillset then please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch!