I am working with a global technology company who are looking for an Azure IAAS consultant to help their end clients on their Azure projects.
- Windows Architecture (server and client)
- Private/Hybrid/Public ccloud configurations, patterns, and practices
- Deep understanding and ability to troubleshoot Azure IaaS, Azure AD and other Azure Infrastructure services
- Azure network architecture and connectivity troubleshooting
- Microsoft System Center technologies
- Power Shell scripting and automation
- Fundamental networking knowledge - IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, routing etc.
- Server technologies such as Clustering and Hyper-V
- Server Deployment / Migration
- Windows performance & memory troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Windows Firewall, Security Settings / Policies and the Security Compliance Manager
Interview slots are booked for next week send your CV ASAP to be considered