I am working with a market leading provider of training and L&D services geared towards the legal sector. Over the last 2 years, the business has evolved to a purely online offering, accelerating their market share and success, resulting in a need to hire within IT.
With the organisation growing successfully they are on a currently on a transformational journey to the cloud, in the long run you will also assist with Infrastructure and Application Support projects. This position is offering a lot of training and would suit someone from Azure/Infrastructure background looking to take the next step within their career.
What skills do you need to be considered?
- Azure services: Networking, Security and Storage.
- Good Infrastructure knowledge (AD, Windows Servers, VLAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS etc) would be desirable.
- Knowledge of SQL or T-SQL would be an advantage
- Scripting knowledge of Python, PowerShell etc..
What can they offer you?
- Fully remote working
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to some of the latest tech!
- Opportunities for personal development
If this sounds like something you would be interested in apply directly and I will give you a call.