I'm working with a globally known client who are looking for an Azure Software Engineer on an initial 4 month contract to work on site in Central London.
The ideal candidate must be able to work both as part of an agile engineering team and individually on projects with limited day to day oversight. Strong communication skills are required (verbal and written) and both design and implementation work will be required. The candidate will be expected to review designs and code with other members of the team and participate in other team members code reviews.
- Application design patterns and anti-patterns
- Agile dev ops experience including building CI/CD pipelines
- Implementing messaging patterns and application integration techniques
- Design and interaction with databases / data stores
- Experience developing for cloud (Azure preferred)
In addition, the following experience while not required will be useful:
- End to end test frameworks and automation
- Familiarity with TestCafe
- Experience with Azure and Azure DevOps
- Mobile device testing (real and emulated)
I have interview slots arranged with my client so please apply ASAP in order to secure a slot.