Do you live and breathe Microsoft Azure?
Can you provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support?
Then this is the role for you!
I am looking for a Azure Support Engineer to join my team in Coventry. You will be working on a programme in which you will provide support and maintenance to a set of shared services that are being rolled out across department.
The two key shared platforms are: Shared CRM and PaaS Enterprise API Management platform built on Azure.
The overall aim of the programme is to modernise and scale-up the systems and components of the organisation removing legacy constraints and providing solution architectures that will support usage increase of the service.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure all queries are resolved within agreed timescales to meet SLAs
- Resolve integration queries either first time or with the assistance of 3rd line support
- Successfully introduce the service via Service Now team
- All user access (Movers/Starters/Leavers) managed within SLA including, but not limited to Azure APIM and CRM
- Manage and configure the Azure APIM to support the Business users
- Successful and documented issue management process with no backlog of outdated incidents
- Adequate System Administration and configuration support during change management process
- Improvement in internal support process and standard operating procedures
- Carry out warranty of new system functionality where appropriate.
- Early Life Support Desk operational documentation maintained and updated, including knowledge bases and user guides.
If this sounds like your kind of role then apply now, or contact me directly. You can reach me on 01173320813 or Katherine.Clarke @ talentinternational.com