Backend Go/Golang Developer (RESTful APIs and Web Services) - Public Sector
- Initial 6 Month Contract **Inside IR35**
- Fully Remote Working anywhere in the UK
- Go/Golang, RESTful APIs & Webservices.
- Serverless development (Cloud Technologies - AZURE/AWS)
- Central Government
I am looking for an experienced Developer to programme simple, clear and precise code. This engagement is working on a long term, large scale digital transformation project within the public sector.
What you need to know
- Coding experience within Golang / GO.
- Expert understanding of RESTful API implementation, Mongo DB and (some React knowledge would be advantageous).
- Backend understanding of Java code.
- Serverless development (Cloud Technologies)
- Proven track record developing systems to meet user needs for digital services.
- History of working collaboratively in fast-paced AGILE teams.
What you will be doing
You will be at the forefront of developing a brand new system based around Online Digital Publishing, working within an AGILE team. You will specialise in the Backend Coding/Development software cycle and be the subject-matter-expert within this area.
You will work in multidisciplinary teams, alongside project managers, business analysts, product owners and other developers.
Experience within Java frameworks would be a huge bonus.
Any experience working within the Government/Public Sector would be great.
Please Apply if you could be interested!