- Remote or Newport or Titchfield
- Contractor role, Inside IR35
- Day rates around £600/700 per day, that can be negotiable
- 6 months initailly
- Deadline Friday 24th September at 1.30pm
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and configuring IBM BAW to develop and deliver specific business process applications to business areas, through the development of workflow, coaches, dashboards and reporting
- Developing / specifying the underlying data models and middleware services which will support the delivery of these business process applications
- Identifying and defining integration points between IBM BAW and the wider architecture and working with technical / solution architects to define and develop these integrations
- Use of a IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW) toolset and ability to develop complex business processes and workflow, user interaction (through BAW coaches) and management information / reporting in IBM BAW
- Experienced in the use of IBM Business Automation Insights (BAI) or IBM Operational Decision Maker (ODM)
- Designing, shaping and improving business processes (working with business end users) to elicit requirements and leverage automation techniques.
- Must have very strong stakeholder engagement skills for working directly with business users to develop the business processes and user interaction.
- Development experience in AWS / GCP to write systems of record and expose CRUD REST APIs / write simple services or define the services which are required to support the automation