My client are looking for an ambitious & talented BI Analyst to help us transform Learning & Development in the professional sector. If you're technically strong in SQL or Power BI and you'd like to work in a BI team who are currently transitioning to using the latest cloud tech stack, this is an exciting time to join as a BI Analyst.
This is a fully remote role with a great benefits package and a salary up to £40K. If you would like more information then please apply and I will be in touch with suitable candidates.
What you will do...
You will work closely with a Senior BI Developer to support the design, build and maintenance of their data platforms.
You will collaborate with the rest of the business as you develop a deep understanding of data-driven decision-making requirements and translate this into various reporting and dashboard visualisation solutions.
This role will be a mix of data engineering, data modelling, data visualisation, reporting and monitoring/supporting activities. The role has the opportunity for the post holder to personally develop technical skills around SQL, Power BI, Data Factory, and Blob Storage.
The technology you will be working with...
- SQL - Mandatory
- Power BI - Mandatory
- Azure Data Factory - Desirable
- Azure SQL Server - Desirable
- Azure Blob Storage / Data Lake - Desirable
- Azure DevOps - Desirable
Looking for people who:
- Have knowledge and experience with Business Intelligence concepts, data modelling and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL)
- Have knowledge or experience of star schema and the Kimball methodology of data warehouse design
- Have good communication skills with the ability to liaise with business stakeholders and non-technical staff
- Are passionate about building resilient and automated data processes
- Are a great team player who enjoys being part of a group
- Are curious about new technologies and are always looking to improve
- Bring ideas as well as a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
You will be responsible for...
- Work with business stakeholders to clearly understand their needs
- Collaboratively design, build and maintain our solutions
- Stay current with technological advancements and continue to develop yourself as an individual
- Identify business opportunities and generate analytical dashboards to support data-driven decision making
- Translate data into information to deliver value to the business by using analytical and investigative techniques
- Work closely with the business to deliver targeted and effective Business Intelligence solutions
- Develop highly visual and engaging dashboards to enable improvements to business performance and operations
- Responsible for projects and tasks to ensure business strategies are met.