My client in Warrington are looking for a BI Developer on a permanent basis to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a BI Analyst looking to get into BI Development to do so.
You will support the Senior Business Intelligence Developer across all aspects of the IT Data Warehouse to support organisational strategy. Work in conjunction with the Business Intelligence Analysts in the development & implementation of BI reports for the business.
* Work alongside the Senior Business Intelligence Developer in the development & maintenance of the data warehouse.
* Work with the business to understand the various data sources, current processes and future business intelligence requirements while understanding the data for improvement recommendations.
* Involved in the design, development & testing of the data warehouse architecture including ETL using SSIS & related tools.
* Involved with the maintenance of ETL mapping documentation to capture data lineage from source through to star schema.
* Ensure all data is imported, presented & correlated to consistent standard to maintain one source of the truth.
* Work in conjunction with the Business Intelligence Analysts in the development of reporting & data solutions for the business.
* Deliver enterprise level KPI's.
* Provide input into the design of business intelligence reports.
* Develop support documentation.
* Develop & maintain data dictionaries covering fact and measures within the Data Warehouse.
* Ability to work on their own, as well as part of a team in order to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
* To deputise for the Head of BI & Strategic Insight when required.
* Ensure effective use of IT systems, in line with the relevant Company policies and procedures to maximise efficiency.
* BI Professional with experience using the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack.
* Experience of data warehousing and BI concepts.
* Experience with SQL language and database (SQL Server, MS Access).
* Experience with data models, database design development, data mining & segmentation techniques.
* Knowledge / experience of development with BI Visualisation Tools (Qlikview desirable).
* nPrinting experience (desirable).
* Strong relational database skills and extensive experience of manipulating and reformatting data using Advanced MS Excel, MS Access, or other standard analysis packages.
* Knowledge and understanding of business analysis, principles, processes, and techniques.
* The ability to interpret semi-technical situations from an IT perspective and communicate solutions.
* Confidence to challenge the status quo and to make clear recommendations on remedial action.
* Accepts responsibility for own workload, planning and prioritization demonstrating a pro-active approach to investigating and sharing insights.
* An excellent communicator, able to present data solutions and management information clearly and succinctly to all levels in the business.
* Strong project management skills to ensure that information is delivered on time with a high level of professionalism.
* Experience of having worked closely with senior management.
Salary is up to £35K + a 10% bonus and generous benefits. In terms of hybrid working it is 3 days from home and 2 days office based (free onsite parking).
If this sounds like you then please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch with suitable candidates.