BI Analyst - Qlik - Bristol - Virtual Onboarding
With over 2000 employees throughout the UK, this award winning consultancy, digital solutions provider and operations management company have weathered the Covid-19 storm pretty well.
The continue to expand their team with the appointment of a BI Analyst to join their expert business intelligence team based in Bristol.
You will take ownership for the complete Qlik environment (Qlik View, Qlik Sense and NPrinting), including architecture design, development of applications, documentation and report distribution.
It would be great if you have solid experience in a range of Business Intelligence solutions, the design and build of business wide applications that deliver regularly scheduled reporting to internal stakeholders and external clients, as well as ad-hoc requests, data analysis and best practices that ensure data accuracy and quality.
· Implementation of continuous improvements to the BI Framework
· Create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
· Assist the Qlik Development Manager in defining project requirements and identifying key milestones
· Requirements gathering, scoping and design documentation
· Production of accurate and intuitive reporting dashboards
· Management of support tickets
· Identifying problems, root cause analysis and writing improved procedures
· Produce written documentation to support your work and findings, presenting to stakeholders as and when necessary
· Travelling to other business locations (across the UK but minimal travel)
· Supporting and mentoring the team of Qlik developers (permanent and contractors)
· Working with multiple Large data sets (Insurance services desirable)
· Qlik View (up to version 12.0) application and dashboard development
· Building, maintaining and delivering reports using Nprinting tool V16.6 & above
· Extensive knowledge and development of other MI/BI tools
· Delivery of MI Solutions
· MI Report production
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders and eternal clients
· MI/BI Tools (Qlik View, Qlik Sense, Business Objects) (Insurance services desirable)
· Analytical and Inquisitive
· Complex problem solving
· MS SQL and MS Excel
· QlikView and dashboards
· Data modelling
· Coding, programming and debugging
· Impact analysis
· Strategy planning
· Good understanding of Information Technology (infrastructure, Networks)
· Mentoring team members