My client based in South Manchester are looking for a contract BI Developer for an initial 3 month contract.
This role will be remote with travel required to the office 1-2 days a month.
*This is an outside IR35 contract with day rates negotiable dependant on experience*
They are looking for a BI Developer to design, build and deploy business intelligence reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI.
* Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
* Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
* Presenting information through reports and visualisation
Skills Knowledge and Experience:
* Significant experience as a BI Developer
* In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
* Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI)
* Strong experience of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
* Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
* Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude - ability to quickly stage and shape data from data sources into reporting and analytics solutions
* Ability to create functional Financial, HR and Operational services reporting
* Deep understanding of database fundamentals, including relational database design, multi-dimensional database design
You must be available immediately or on a max 2-week notice. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch with suitable candidates.