- Public Sector Institution, based at their Newport facility.
- Remote initially (due to current climate).
- OUTSIDE IR35 & Active (SC) Security Clearance Required.
We are currently looking to engage with BAW Developers to work on an initial 6 month' contract. The role will involve writing bespoke code and integrating it with BAW / AWS services. The project is currently scheduled to run until the end of the year.
Skills you need
- Experience in the development of complex workflows - using IBM BAW & AWS.
- Working knowledge and understanding of GraphQL, Postgres and DynamoDB.
- Commercial exposure working in an AGILE environment.
- BDD knowledge and experience of remote pair programming.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to strict, hard deadlines.
- Current / Live SC clearance.
**Ideally exposure working within the public sector (Government, Council, Education or Healthcare)**
Obviously you will be working remotely on the project at first (at least), so you will need all the necessary IT equipment and packages needed to perform your daily tasks.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV.
Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.