Build and Release Technical Lead
Up to £70,000pa
Would you like to be part of a market leading global organisation that is a driving force in the development of technology?
We are partnered with a hugely successful and global name that is based in multiple locations in the North-West and Midlands. They are continuously growing and expanding their internal technology functions to ensure they are ahead of the curve with their technologies and providing a high-quality service to their customers.
Their staff retention rates are exceptional, and they constantly look to invest in their employees by offering them training, upskilling and an opportunity to look at new tech while being at the forefront of the projects.
As the Build and Release Technical Lead, you will be responsible for the delivery of in-house code to the various systems and technologies that make up the system. You will play an integral part of leading the technical direction and improvements for the business to align with the goals on an enterprise scale.
- Having an excellent understanding of the technical structure, domain and architecture of the software release systems and how they are configured
- Ensuring solutions are scalable and are able to deliver huge volumes of release.
- Driving the provision of scalable, maintainable and performant systems.
- Mentoring members of the team.
- Being hands-on when necessary to help delivery complex aspects of the platform.
Essential Experiences & Skills
- Expert in Jenkins pipeline and architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD deployments.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, Shell, Python, etc.)
If you would like to hear more about this position or feel you have a relevant skillset then please get in touch or apply with an updated CV!