Permanent - Immediate start
Due to high growth and a huge drive to invest in our client's technology they are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their growing team in Berkshire. You will be working with the technology and product team, reporting to the Business Analyst Team Lead as well as working closely with product stakeholders within the business, the Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Development Team As well as engaging regularly with the wider business, including at times, the CEO and executive team.
The successful candidate will be capturing business and product requirements that will be used to design and deliver all of company's technology solutions including their enterprise web application. The suitable candidate must have software development and product experience to gather functional and product requirements for a SaaS software platform as well as experience of working within an agile software team.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or clinical sector is essential
- Experience of clinical trials or patient related technology
- Evidence of strong BA experience in a similar role within a software development focused organisation or department, within a SDLC framework, using Agile methods and a strong understanding of BDD techniques
- Demonstrable experience of liaising with the business to ensure requirements gathered are effectively translated to the development teams
- Evidence of ability to map business processes and data flow from source to target, producing Business Activity Models (BAMs) business process models
- Strong knowledge of the Agile development lifecycle. With demonstrable experience of working in Agile Software Development and Product Teams, creating User Stories, maintaining and prioritising Product Backlog and roadmap with Product Owners
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively with a broad range of people, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrable experience of acting as conduit between development team and stakeholders in translating requirements into both technical and non-technical speak/language to facilitate communications and engagement
- Demonstrable experience in writing acceptance criteria, carrying out acceptance testing to validate technical designs and developments
- Experience of working in a flexible, fast paced, evolving environment that relies on high collaboration and iterative improvements
- Ability to grasp new concepts and systems using own initiative
- Ability to be the voice of the end user within the business whilst maintaining the business' best interests within the development cycle
- High standards of both written and oral communication
- Highly organised and administrative nature
- Proven ability to prioritise based upon changing commercial pressures
- Persuasive, confident and diplomatic
- Ability to present requirements, proposals, concepts, mockups, ideas, etc, to stakeholders
- Experience with large datasets and 'Big Data' concepts. + MI/BI, Visualisation, Analytics, and Reporting
- Relevant professional qualification in Agile Business Analysis
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.