- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to £450 per day
- Job Type
- Milly Cockayne-Seddon
- 19 days ago
3 month contract
£450-£500 per day
Talent are working exclusively with a global software house to recruit a fully remote Business Analyst who has experience of implementing a payroll solution.
The business currently operates 14 payroll systems globally and are going to be consolidating onto a single ADP platform.
You will work closely with IT and you will be responsible for liaising with colleagues across the business to analyse and document project requirements. You will work in partnership with IT and the wider business to ensure requirements are understood.
A bit of what you will get up to-
- To shape the product and enterprise systems and ensure that deliverables are of the correct quality and expected content.
- To work closely with key stakeholders and provide constant communication
- Support the organisations strategy and objectives
- Identify risks and issues.
What experience do you need-
- Ability to lead requirement gathering sessions
- Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong experience in modelling of business processes
- Experience in designing and implementing business analysis artefacts
- Excellent relationship building skills
If you have experience of Payroll transformation projects and experience with IT related deployments - ERP, CRM or Data this would be an advantage.