- Hayes, London
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + + pension + 25 days holiday
- Job Type
- Claire McCarthy
- 8 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst with Life & Pensions knowledge to join an expanding team within a global software solutions provider in Hayes. The successful person will be responsible for writing up requirements and agile stories, supporting development through to build and test phase whilst ensuring on-time, effective delivery.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst and recent experience of working within a life and pensions environment. You will have been involved in the full project lifecycle within functional change, system implementation and enhancement projects.
Your technical capabilities should include:
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology
- Experienced of JIRA and Sharepoint
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experienced in Business Process Modelling
- Data migration knowledge
You should be ideally hold the following qualifications:
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- ISEB/BCS ACII / FPC / AFPC or equivalents
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive 25 days holiday, contributory pension, private medical and life insurance.