Business Analyst | Nottingham | Permanent | Blended working approach
Talent are partnered with a successful and ambitious organisation in Nottingham who are searching for a Business Analyst to join their team.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for engaging with colleagues across the organisation to capture, analyse and document requirements. You will work closely with the product, development and wider business to ensure that requirements are understood.
A bit of what you will get up to…
- Evaluating business processes, anticipate/gather requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and propose/implement solutions to meet the business needs
- Using a range of analysis techniques AS-IS and To Be etc.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Create user cases and user stories and deliver these to the relevant teams/departments.
- Produce/oversee the production of high-quality documentation - User Stories, Architecture Diagrams, Technical Specifications.
- Work collaboratively with developers, QA engineers and UI designers to ensure the right solutions are delivered
- Present ideas to a cross-functional team (technical and non-technical)
What experience do you need to be considered for the position…
- A minimum of 3 years' Business Analysis experience.
- Understanding of Agile methodology.
- Experience of influencing and working closely with key stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience creating user cases and user stories.
Experience of working within Telphony teams/projects would be an advantage.
Sound like something you would be interested in? apply directly and I will give you a call.