£350-£450 per day outside IR35
Talent are working exclusively with an award-winning accountancy firm who are looking for a Business Analyst for a 3 month engagement. This position is remote with the occasional travel to Stoke-on-Trent.
With the recent merger/acquisition of 3 businesses into 1 they are looking for a Business Analyst to liaise with colleagues across the business to analyse and document project requirements. You will work in partnership with finance, IT and the wider business to ensure requirements are understood.
A bit of what you will get up to…
- Support the organisations strategy and objectives
- Identify risks and issues.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipate/gather requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and propose/implement solutions to meet the business needs
- Using a range of analysis techniques As is, to be etc.
- Understanding of project deliverables and working to tight deadlines
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users
What experience do you need…
- Ability to lead requirement gathering sessions
- Strong experience in modelling of business processes
- Experience in designing and implementing business analysis artefacts
- Excellent relationship building skills
Sound like you? Apply directly and I will give you a call!