£45,000-£50,000 per annum.
Talent are working exclusively with a leading global manufacturer to recruit a Business Analyst to join their expanding team. This is a remote opportunity however you must be based in the North West as you will be need to be in the office when required.
This is a Business Analyst requirement to work within Software Development. You will work closely to ensure business and system requirements are achieved. An in-depth knowledge in SDLC would be advantageous. You will be responsible for capturing, analysing, documenting, and presenting software projects.
What will you get up to:
- Gathering end user requirements through the use of workshops, Q&A's and analysis of existing systems.
- Able to document these requirements through User Stories, and formal specifications for developers.
- Ability to capture functional & non-functional requirements from supplier demonstrations / presentations in a tender process.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions within the system requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the Software Development Manager to produce software roadmaps.
You will have demonstrable experience in:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- Be able to engage with and manage Stakeholders.
- Experience of conduction requirement gathering sessions/interviews, creating user cases/stories, prototyping, facilitating workshops.
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
If you're a Business Analyst seeking a change in a stable organisation, please get in touch.