- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to £45000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Jodie Paxton
Business Analyst - Permanent - Greater Manchester
I'm working with an ambitious business who are invested in their plans to accelerate their offering in the market. This includes transforming the way they do business, cultivating technology and adapting their people internally.
This Business Analyst position will be responsible for delivering change across the organisation within medium & large projects.
You'll be a critical member of the IT & Change team, at the heart of making things happen - on time, on budget and on spec, You'll contribute to the delivery of robust business change and the realisation of measurable business benefits.
You will have demonstrable experience in:
- Gathering end user requirements through the use of workshops, Q&A's and analysis of existing systems and business processes.
- Able to document these requirements through User Stories, Swim Lane Analysis and formal specifications for developers.
- Ability to capture functional & non-functional requirements from supplier demonstrations / presentations in a tender process.
- Ability to analyse and process map business processes and process modelling
It's an integral post for the business so demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst will be 100% required.
Candidates will need to be based within a commutable distance of Manchester as we work towards a blending home working regime.
If you're a Business Analyst seeking a change in a stable organisation, please get in touch.