- £340 - £360 per day + Inside IR35
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
Inside IR35. £340-360 per day.
100% remote - UK based.
The business analyst will be able to perform in an ever shifting, fluid environment where priorities and needs can change daily. You will be working on independent tasks as well as team tasks across multiple portfolios. You will be able to engage with department and portfolio leads to understand how data driven changes, process and services can improve efficiency and add value.
- Role - Analyse and document user journeys, along with requirements (business and non-functional) elicitation/prioritisation and documentation.
- Strong stakeholder identification and management
- Demonstrable Agile environment skills - user story examples
- Demonstrable Waterfall experience being able to demonstrate , process flows, artifacts produced.
- Skills & Experience - 7 years + Business Analysis experience. Can do attitude, critical thinker, logic driven, self-starter, ability to communicate with ease, experience of working with agile and waterfall delivery, exposure to working in a very fast moving environment.
- Strong technology environment background
- Strong relationship management: excellent communication and influencing skills - verbal and written - with the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Balance of both technical awareness and business acumen.
- Ability to manage in an ambiguous environment, clarifying strategies and plans, giving a sense of direction and purpose for self and team.
- Ability to drive change and overcome obstacles and resistance.
- Constructive and collaborative but with the ability to step in and take decisions in a timely manner to move the team forward.
- Excellent people management skills, able to engage and lead, with a passion for stretching and improving both teams and processes.
- Confident and convincing presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely within a team.