Business Analyst - eCommerce - Permanent - Manchester - £50k
Talent International is working with in partnership with a leading ecommerce organisation that is looking to recruit a Business Analyst on a permanent basis. Based in the Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role providing support to Product Owners and key stakeholders throughout the stages of the software development lifecycle. In addition, this role will play a key role in evaluating business processes, functionality and technical feedback.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing high level requirements and support on new functionality and system enhancements;
- Proactively contributing to the creation and execution of the test strategy;
- Working closely with the technical teams in order to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of performing a similar role within an ecommerce organisation;
- A proven track record of running workshops and also possess excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This role offers a base salary of up to £50 000, dependent on candidate experience, and other benefits such as flexible working hours, 25 days annual leave and a personal development budget.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV