Business Analyst/Product Owners - Digital transformation
Financial Services sectors
We are working on behalf of one of our consultancy clients who are currently looking for a Business Analyst or Product Owner from the banking, wealth management, cards and payments or investment sub-sectors who have experience in designing and delivering business & digital transformation programs.
We are looking for candidates who have Performed Senior Business Analysis/ Functional Consultant / Product Owner roles on Business & Technology Transformation Programmes, with banking clients; helping achieve their business, technology, strategic and operational goals.
This role provides an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, high energy and entrepreneurial team working with leading UK & Europe based clients.
- Deep experience of working within the Financial Services industry or Industry consulting, preferably within the banking, wealth management, cards and payments or investment sub-sectors
- Previous experience of working in a similar capacity in other Consultancy or Financial Services Industry
- An appreciation of business and technical requirements and the ability to bridge the gap between the two
- Understanding of the changes taking place in the industry including partnership ecosystems, use of emerging technologies (AI, ML, Blockchain), new business models such as marketplaces and digital disruption
- Full project life-cycle experience Business Analysis experience - with demonstrable knowledge of different project life cycles: waterfall, agile
- Experience of managing a small to medium sized teams to execute mid-size program of work or of leading work streams within a larger program of work
- Ability to develop creative strategic solutions to solve our clients' business problems, and create accompanying execution roadmaps to implement the changes
- Has worked in a global delivery environment and with distributed teams
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues as well as on your own. A team player, able to ork collaboratively with colleagues across different disciplines, geographies, cultures and skill sets
- Excellent communicator able to deliver a concise message either verbally, or in writing to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Creative thinker, able to quickly analyse problems and identify appropriate solutions
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in product ownership, innovation lifecycle or development of MVP launches / roadmaps
This role will be London based with some client site visits. There is some flexibility to the working week.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.