Inside IR35) Business Analyst - Public Sector/Central Gov Experienced
- Initial 6 Month Contract - £500 - £650 per day
I am looking for Technical Business Analysts who possess knowledge of IT procurement processes to help our Client streamline a number of open IT contracts to then bring them in house.
What you need to know
- A proven history of working on several work streams and with senior complex stakeholders.
- Use of various collaboration tools including JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Broad IT experience with in-depth understanding of data strategies, data models, ETL design & development.
- Experience with Data Security.
- Project building a business case to show ministers they can now go to open market to bring in new IT services & Systems our client can use going forward.
What you will be doing
- Analyse business change initiatives.
- Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements.
- Producing "as is" and "to be" business process maps.
- Work with business change owners and suppliers (where required) to ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available. Issue resolution between internal and external stakeholders.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with Kate today.