I am recruiting for a Business Analyst on behalf of a leading company in the Multichannel/Customer Communications industry.
You will need to have proven experience in client-facing Business Analysis roles - ideally within the CCM or CX sector.
- To scope and design solutions for both external clients and internal solutions
- To work closely with the clients and client's services providers in order to identify their needs, consult on their requirements and propose solutions.
- To be involved in the project lifecycle as a technical consultant for both Project Management and Developers, namely when assessing the risks, defining test requirements and plans and evaluating solution performance and outputs.
- To liaise closely with all departments involved in projects and affected by the designed solutions in order to achieve the best solution for all involved parties.
- To work with IT department to ensure suitable underlying architecture is in place for the designed solutions.
- To be responsible for researching changes and trends in relevant software and technology.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience within architect or development roles within the customer communications (CCM), print or Customer Experience (CX) industry
- Experience working in teams delivering technical solutions
- Strong knowledge of service solutions within key client verticals (Insurance, Pensions, Utilities) would be advantageous
This is a great opportunity to work for an privately owned, agile business who help provide their clients with the best multichannel communications solutions in the industry.
Please apply with a copy of your CV for quick feedback.