Business Analyst x2 (Large Data handling/Large Data project experience required)
- Inside IR35, self-employed contractor position. 6 months
- Rates from £500 up to £600 per day.
- Fully Remote working anywhere in the UK
- Deadline: Tuesday 17th August at noon
- central government experience hugely preferred
Who we are looking for: First and foremost we are looking for experienced Business Analysts who have a strong understanding of what is expected of the Business Analyst role, tools and techniques
In addition, experience in the following domains would be advantageous -
* Large data projects
* Testing strategies, approaches and processes
* Business and Systems Process Design
* Business Architecture
Role and Responsibilities:
- Elicit and interpret business requirements from business departments and end users.
- Analyse complex information from multiple sources to develop clear conclusions and recommendations.
- Understand complex data landscapes, working with SMEs to identify candidate transformations.
- Produce clear and concise materials, backed by strong reasoning and robust methodologies
- Conduct detailed gap analyses and produce evidence-based findings.
- Support test strategies, approaches and processes in line with user needs and requirements
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders using a variety of methods, including verbal, written and presentation.
- Provide challenging and detailed input into technology options appraisals and product assessment.
- Identify and promote key business and technology benefits of technical solutions and opportunities.