Business Case Engagement Manager
- Remote/Newport or Titchfield
- £25/£27.54 per hour/37 hours a week
- Contractor post, Inside IR35
- Take home pay: £2800/£2900 per month
- 3 Months initially
- Deadline: Friday 22/10/21 at Noon
Health Analysis and Pandemic Insight (HAPI)
HAPI is developing an ambitious strategy for delivering a flexible, responsive population health monitoring system to build on our unique data holdings (with social, environmental and economic themes), the COVID-19 Infection Survey (CIS) and our analytical expertise. The Business Case Engagement Manager will lead in creating the engagement plan with internal and external strategic partners to ensure its successful delivery to form part of the submission to Her Majesty's Treasury.
Working with the Strategic Partners Lead, you will tailor the engagement plan to cover all stages of the delivery of the Business Case. You will gain an understanding of the priorities of strategic partners, including data users, data suppliers, academic partners and commercial suppliers to develop this plan. You will build stakeholder artefacts to help shape the submission and support with segmenting of stakeholders to inform the plan. You will work with Communications colleagues to ensure that the plans align with strategic engagement aims and are compliant with the Government Communications framework.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Interpret internal and external stakeholder analysis to ensure that our engagement plan is comprehensive
* Plan to engage key stakeholders, at the appropriate level and with targeted messages at each stage of the Business Case
* Lead in collating and tracking internal and external stakeholder feedback
* Engage HAPI senior leadership team as necessary to discuss challenges raised through stakeholder feedback
* Work with Communications colleagues to ensure that the plans align with strategic engagement aims
* Support the Strategic Partnership Lead in delivering their objectives
* Contribute to the positive working culture of P&E where all staff feel supported and valued
Skills and Experience
* Experience of planning stakeholder engagement activity
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a record of establishing and maintaining strong collaborative and productive relationships across boundaries.
* Experience of identifying and mapping key stakeholders, both internal and external
* Strong analytical and decision-making skills and policy awareness, which can be applied to understanding and interpreting outputs from stakeholder engagement activity and iterating policy following feedback.
* Experience of engaging a wide range of internal and external stakeholders