Business Change Manager
- Candidates must have resided in the UK for the past 5 years - SC Cleared in post
- Fully remote working anywhere in the UK
- Rate: £500/£550 per day max. Inside IR35
- Deadline: 12 14th June 2021
- Central Government
As an experienced Business Change professional you will work alongside Project Managers, product owners and other members of integrated delivery teams to review how business change is currently embedded within our change activities and recommend improvements to ensure a robust approach to business change is embedded within our approach to change in future.
We will also look for you to work in partnership with existing business change functions in place to ensure approaches are aligned to best practice frameworks, ensuring close links are maintained.
A priority for this role is to establish, build and maintain professional relationships within the business, delivery partners and stakeholders of all levels, both internally and externally, to gain a full understanding of change within your assigned area and develop recommendations for a robust business change approach including implementation of appropriate reporting measures for success and benefits realisation going forward. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to ensure the alignment of all business change initiatives to key milestones and deliverables.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design the business change management activity, working with other established business change teams and project teams to develop recommendations for a future business change model.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base on change management
- Build and maintain strong networks both internally and externally to achieve progress, build a supportive culture and drive positivity around change.
- Ensure the project teams and senior staff are aligned, informed and engaged, welcome and respond to other's views about business change.
- Lead and oversee the development of training, communications and other support and capability building interventions
- Lead the creation of the required Business Change products alongside project teams, challenging assumptions and understanding user issues and needs
- Lead and manage change impact analyses, assessments of change readiness and identifying key stakeholders, senior and external to inform the design and plan
- Lead stakeholder engagement for the change initiative to ensure it meets Business Change requirements.
Person Specification (skills and experience required for the role)
- Proven track record of successfully leading business change and developing strategies to realise benefits across a complex programme environment
- Strong evidence of visible and effective leadership, building and maintaining stakeholder management relationships in a difficult, complex and fast paced change environment
- Proven skills and knowledge of using change management disciplines, approaches, tools and methodologies to embed business change and quality review initiatives
- Strong demonstration of influencing change at pace and in consultation with both internal and external stakeholders when required
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and adverse situations whilst remaining calm, reassuring others and maintaining performance.