- £350 - £450 per annum + INSIDE IR35
- Job Type
- Tara Hibbott
Business Change Manager
6 month duration
£350 to £450 per day (Inside IR35)
Remote (Anywhere inside the UK)
This key role consults with internal stakeholders to understand the impact on our people and work with them to drive the delivery of key business change, using organisational development, design and change management activities, to meet the future needs of the organisation.
Organisational Development and Design
* Lead and support the management of systemic change through the application of OD/change management approaches, diagnostic tools and techniques.
* Design and recommend suitable organisational design models and approaches which meet the needs of the future organisation.
* Within any new design models, create and refresh role profiles as necessary, ensuring roles are aligned to structures and meet organisational needs.
* Scope, design and facilitate a range of business and people-related interventions that create improved business alignment to our future ambitions, including the production of business people plans.
* Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships skilfully, in order to work in partnership with others to achieve future organisational outcomes.
* Collect and analyse data and work with the organisation to identify appropriate interventions that improve performance or contribute to continuous improvement
* Evaluate and report on the ROI and impact of OD/change management interventions.
* Advise, coach and mentor other practitioners within and beyond the OD function about the practical application of OD/change management tools and techniques
* Advise, coach and influence key stakeholders across the organisation on the benefits and positive impact of embracing and embedding an OD approach.
Personal performance and development
* Prioritise your time and diary effectively, ensuring enough time is given to priority work
* Pay attention to and act on feedback of your peers and leaders
* Be responsible for continuous self-learning and development
Success Profile Experience
* Experience of carrying out organisational design diagnostics
* Experience of principles of change management and transformation plan activities
* Experience of Role Profile design experience, including creating personas and ideally with
knowledge of Civil Service Success Profiles framework
* CIPD qualified or other relevant organisational development/design/change qualification or
knowledge and experience.
* Changing and improving
* Communicating and influencing
* Working Together
* Managing a Quality Service