- Data Services, System thinking methodology experience required
- Working in an Agile team
- Outside IR35
- FULLY REMOTE WORKING
We are undertaking a full system design review of the Data Capability service, looking at the end-to-end journey of data from identification of research questions through acquisition of new data, ingestion, preparation and access. Within this journey will optimise the overall system design and backstage processes to provide an optimised and efficient service to our users. We need an experienced Change Manager with extensive background in the "Systems Thinking" methodology. Phase 1, 'check', has been completed and we are now moving to Phase 2 'plan' and 'do'.
If you are looking for an interesting challenge then this job is for you!
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expert in Systems Thinking methodology of change/optimisation;
- Experience of organisational re-design and transformation programmes;
- Proven track record of successfully leading business change and developing strategies to realise benefits across a complex programme environment;
- Strong evidence of visible and effective leadership, building and maintaining stakeholder management;
- Proven skills and knowledge of using change management disciplines, approaches, tools and methodologies to implement business change and quality review initiatives;
- Strong demonstration of influencing change at pace and in consultation with both internal and external stakeholders when required;
- The ability to recognise, anticipate and effectively deal with existing or potential conflicts at an individual, team or strategic level;
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and adverse situations whilst remaining calm, reassuring others and maintaining performance;