Business Change Support Officer - Office 365 - Fully Remote Working anywhere in the UK
- Contract position, likely 6 months.
- Central Government
- Rates £250/£300 per day range
This role will support the Business Change Manager with change management, communication, adoption and training activities for the Office 365 project.
The role holder will have Office 365 and Microsoft Teams product knowledge and experience, be confident engaging with and supporting business colleagues and a nature desire to helping others getting the most out of new collaboration technology
The responsibilities will include:
- Organise and running 'show and tell' and 1:1 training sessions on Microsoft Teams and other Office 365 apps (e.g. Planner. OneDrive etc)
- Engage with change champions network and pilot groups to share updates, gather feedback and help develop the Office 365 community
- Support business colleagues by proactively assisting with questions and issues, resolving where possible and escalating into project team if required
- Monitor variety of channels (Yammer, Intranet, Project Mailbox) to ensure timely resolution of all queries and use Office 365 knowledge to propose solutions
- Produce business change materials including communications, presentations and FAQs documents
- Provide general support and administration to enable delivery against the business change plan