Business Change Support Officer
- Titchfield/ Newport - Currently Remote working
- £12 - £14 per hour rate (Inside IR35) - Self-employed contract
We are looking for an experienced Business Support professional. This is an ideal role for someone who is extremely organised and can interact and communicate with people of all levels, someone who has a proactive attitude and self-starter mindset.
In this post you will provide organisational and administrative support the Business Change function, in the delivery of Business Change, Benefits Realisation and Service Design.
- A proven ability in organising a complex workload, prioritising and managing rapidly changing demands and priorities
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive relationships
- Are able to focus on the delivery of outcomes, can work under pressure, respond quickly and decisively to changing circumstances and tight deadlines
- Able to identify risks and/or linkages within strands of work, taking action to address these effectively
- Proficient in using Microsoft applications including Excel and Word, and possess sound administrative skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Project
- Experience with Miro and Trello
- Planning and supporting workshops - Implement and maintain appropriate systems to enable effective planning and execution of workshops.
- Stakeholder Engagement - Work with Business Change and Engagement teams and assist with Stakeholder Engagement Planning activities and follow-up admin. Act as a contact point for stakeholder groups. Draft correspondence.
- Monitoring and reporting - Prepare project performance reports, presenting statistics and researching new information.
- Admin - Ensure organisational tasks are carried out efficiently. Manage and monitor compliance of the Business Change Function with Departmental Security, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity, Business Continuity and Business Planning.
- Resources - Manage workforce planning, providing information for effective decision making to the Head of Business Change.
- Financial control - Monitor project spend and contribute to the compilation of budgets. Ensures an accurate asset register is maintained.
- Risks and Issues - Manage potential risk areas, working with risk managers and escalating as appropriate.
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV asap.