Business Development Manager
80k plus 100k OTE
Talent International are working with a Global IT service who are looking for a Business Development Manager
This role will have you selling an innovative IT Outsourcer in which seamlessly integrates into all sized companies and allows them to deliver outstanding customer engagement and customer experience projects, putting them ahead of the competition
A successful person will closely engage with clients to build and develop new relationships to expand on an existing client basis.
* Prospecting to establish new accounts and extending business in existing accounts.
* Building credible and lasting relationships with prospects and customers for repeat business.
* Setting customer expectations consistent with service offerings and delivery potential.
* Keep customer relationship management system up to date on a daily basis.
* Developing a healthy pipeline of suspects and prospects and accurately forecasting business deals to be closed.
* Maintaining contact and opportunity information complete, accurate and in a timely manner.
* Having a comprehensive channel strategy/multipoint lead generation.
* Attending and representing the company at various business and industry meetings and trade shows.
* Knowledge/experience with WCM, CCM, CRM, ERP, ECM, AMS enterprise level products/services
* Experience with Managed Services offerings
* Ability to convince, handle objections, and closing big-sized deals quickly.
* Must be residing in UK and willing to work in London.
* An in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of the IT services industry.
* Excellent leadership skills.
* Extensive experience of direct selling of IT solution services.
* Any exposure to Cloud based solutions services will be most advantageous.