Business Development Manager - Permanent - Manchester
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading energy company that is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will possess an in depth knowledge of the energy market and will have a proven record in sales and negotiation.
In addition, you will play a key role in increasing profitability across the North West region, bringing new customers on board and improving services to existing ones.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong working relationships with the management and operational teams in order to deliver maximum profits;
- Identify customer targets and areas for growth and expansion;
- Oversee the whole process lifecycle of the sales process from initial contact to the signing of the contract.
In addition, you will be expected to attend regional meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven sales track record within the energy sector;
- Knowledge of the energy sector, this extends to knowledge of metering solutions, solar projects and battery storage.
- Excellent communication skills.
Knowledge of energy management software and technology solution sales is preferred although not essential.
This role is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Due to current circumstances this will done online via MS Teams or Zoom.
This position offers a competitive base salary (dependent on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package including a company car / car allowance and a generous commission scheme.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV