Business Engagement Lead / Business Change Manager - SC Cleared / NPPV
Warwickshire & Remote
£240-£340 Per Day - Outside IR35
Working with a division of central policing, we are currently recruiting for an Business Engagement Lead. You will be Working closely with the Project Manager and different stakeholders to support delivery of project. You will be responsible for liaising with business owners and SMEs to ensure they are informed of the changes, to build relationships with users and business owners such that they can act as the conduit for information and decisions between the projects and business.
The role will suit an Business Engagement Lead who has experience in the following but not limited to :
- Contributing to the development of the business cases and financial investment cases
- Engagement with the stakeholders to inform on progress and requirements, and development
- Using own past experience and actively seeking out and applied relevant lessons learnt from other projects to enable the project teams to avoid repeating mistakes of the past delivery
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders (both internal and external) and address issues and deliver effective communication strategies.
- Inform and evaluate and monitor risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, interdependencies and changes.
- Created, updated and manage plans to address stakeholder expectations and secure buy-in.
- Worked with stakeholders on defining scope, agreeing critical success factors, identifying deliverables and benefits, and understanding trade-offs.
- Developed options to inform project plans, for example the Project Management Plan and business case/financial investment case.
If you hold active SC Clearance and you are an Business Engagement Lead or Business Change Manager this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.