Business Intelligence Analyst - Up to £30k - Warrington - Hybrid
Are you a graduate looking to enter the world of data? Here is the opportunity to get your foot in the door and work with an established company operating nationwide and offering bespoke services across a range of UK wide companies.
This is also an opportunity to develop your skillset and tech stack across a range of technologies and tools.
This is a hybrid position with 1-2 days a week being spent with the team in their office in Warrington, and the rest of the week in the comfort of your own home!
Salary is up to £30k + Benefits
- You will be joining a data team and helping them to modernize their approach to data and technology.
- You will be learning new tools and skills and supporting the team's development.
- You will be building strong relationships with the stakeholders and the wider data team and using these relationships to bring about change.
- You will be creating dashboards in Power BI, that tell a story and enable and boost decision making.
- You will be transforming and combining data across a range of sources and tools.
- You will be assisting the business in its approach and understanding of data and improving internal processes.
What you should bring to the role
- You should hold a degree in a relevant course (Computer Science, Statistics, Math's, Data related degrees)
- You should be a highly motivated and enthusiastic to learn and develop
- You should be a team player that is ready to get involved with new challenges
- You should have ability to manage yourself and your priorities and tasks within a high-pressure environment
- You should have analytical mindset and be a problem solver
You will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills within Power BI, Tableau as well as SQL, Python, R, Knime and AWS Glue amongst others. Any experience that you already have in of these technologies will help your application.